Service - Outlook Express
Run Microsoft Outlook Express
1. Click on TOOLS from the pull down menu, and select ACCOUNTS.
2. Click on the NEW button and select MAIL
3. On the GENERAL tab, enter your information
(NOTE: Make sure that your E-mail and Reply addresses are in lower case)
4. On the SERVER tab, enter your information
(NOTE: Make sure that all information entered in this window is in lower case.)
POP3 Incoming Server: mail.accessin.com.au
SMTP Outgoing Server: smtp.accessin.com.au
5. On the CONNECTION tab, select the option.
6. Once you have finished, click on the OK button for the settings to take effect.
To check your e-mail, click on the SEND and RECEIVE icon.